Saturday 13 April 2013

Stupid Conversations...


 This probably doesn't shock anybody, but I spend a lot of my time having pointless, surreal conversations with people. I've decided to post a couple I had today in the name of entertainment value. I'm aware of how arrogant this makes me.

 [A friend of mine hasn't been well, and was telling me about her plans. She'd also been giving me shit about a typo I made previously in the conversation.]

Emily:
That's ok, mate is picking me up to spend the night round theirs. He has chromes and his finance works for NHS so kind of company I need. Just need people around who don't mind me not being lively and on form and can cope with me being slightly subdued for a little bit.
But I can offer ice-cream and good food, just spent a fortune on a food shop. :)

Me:
 You meant "crones ."

 Unless he has a disease that makes him shiny and silver.

Emily:
Yes, I did. Were you aware your typo disease was catching?

Me:
 Is this the guy?
Emily:
 No, you twat.

Me:
 :-D!

[Pause]

Me:
 I don't want to worry you, but I think the symptoms are getting worse...





Emily: [Gives up and finds someone else to talk to.]


__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
[Someone posted a holiday photo on Facebook and it immediately looked, to me, like an angry, screaming monster face. Nobody else seemed to see it, but the image is below. I posted it as my status to see if anyone else could see it.]
Me:
 Can you see the screaming face in my status?


Sam:
 I can, but only if I squint...

Me:
 God dammit!

 This is evolution in action, you know! Pareidolia means I'd already be up a tree while all you fuckers were trying to work out if something was a tiger!

Sam:
 I think I'd be fine, considering I haven't left the house today...

Me:
That's how they get you. 47% of tiger attacks take place in houses in Pensford. It's a little known made-up fact. Personally, I'd be scuppered by my lack of a tree.

Sam:
 You just have to distract them with a box of Frosties. Apparently, they think they're great... 

Me: 
Ah. I did manage to slow this one down by letting it sell me petrol...
Although I'm slightly worried he might come back in a tank, unless I've misunderstood the slogan...

Sam:
Ha. That's when they're truly dangerous. 


[At this point, we both returned to not being zoologists.]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment